Our testing administrators travel throughout the Pacific Northwest to meet the vocational testing needs of our clients in a timely and comprehensive manner. We are able to provide the following testing options:
- Aptitude results via Career Scope (computerized) or CAPS (English and non-English options)
- Academic results via WRAT4, RAI Reading & Arithmetic
- CASAS results for ESL levels and GED predictor for adult basic education clients
- Distance testing options for out of state or remote claimants
- Computer Skills Assessment for internet knowledge, typing, ten key, MS Word and MS Excel
- Job Skills Assessment to identify potential placement matches for a broad spectrum of occupations
- Occupational exploration ideas via a variety of work values, interest inventories, and temperament assessments
We are able to administer vocational testing options to non-English speaking clients (via interpretation services) and are proud to have a fluent Spanish speaking test administrator who is able to conduct testing directly with clients to reduce any translation barriers or variations.
Our appointments are scheduled with timeliness and we provide quick report turn around (within 5 business days from the testing session date).
Disability Management Self Insured
Disability Management L&I